logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

pamelathomash
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:57:14 PM(UTC)
pamelathomash

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Most of the times we have not valuable and precious option to extract or open BKF files from in damaged windows backup utility. In that situation we have completed frustrate and always to keeping in mind this question “how to extract or open BKF file” but don’t obtain tremendous software which could conveniently access whole data which has been corrupted or damaged in windows NTBackup utility. Therefore our software developer company has launched innovative or advance BKF recovery software by which anyone recover inaccessible BKF files from unapproachable windows backup data base and save or extract files and folder in desire location. MS BKF Recovery software has included various features like quick scan, deep scan and ranged based scan etc. This functionality provides user’s best opportunity to access damaged BKF files without using any other party application. Firstly download of this software demo version in your personal computer hard disk. After that choose according to your requirement option and enjoyably check whole damage BKF files preview without facing any erroneous circumstances.

Thanks
Sponsor
nattyle
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:09:22 AM(UTC)
nattyle

Man
Virgin Islands (British)

It seems incomplete since you haven't mentioned the name of the software in your post. I had three BKF files which were created by using NTBackup Exec in Windows 7. Last week I found them inaccessible. I needed some data from one of my BKF files. I tried to restore it by using NTBackup Exec, but I was unable since the file was corrupted. Then I checked other two BKF files, they were also corrupted. All my BKF files were saved in a separate drive, i.e. only BKF files were saved there. I visited many forums including this one. You haven't mentioned the name of the software, it was very difficult for me to find it out. I became hopeless. Then I came to know about sysinfotools BKF repair software. I read about it in an article. It's demo version was free, I tried it. It made me satisfied. I had to purchase the software since I was unable to save my recovered data due to the limitation of demo-version. By using full version I could save my recovered data. I just want to say thanks to sysinfotools BKF repair software and the guy who has written the article.
Thank you. ThumpUp
Here is the link of the article: link.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:33:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

merriseibert
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:22:08 PM(UTC)
merriseibert

United States

How to extract or open BKF file? This query again and again to come into the user's mind, when they try to extract or open BKF file through Windows NTBackup utility, but it fails to open BKF file. In this situation, our company provides a solution as BKF repair tool that simply repair corrupted Windows BKF file and extract or open BKF file without any interruption. Visit: http://www.corruptbackup.net/ms-backup-recovery.html
Eco_Sport
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:53:50 PM(UTC)
Eco_Sport

India

Backup files sometimes gets corrupt or damaged due to various errors like viruses or interruptions during backup process, In situations like this Kernel for BKF repair software is needed which can quickly restores all the data from damaged BKF files. More information about this tool can be found at http://www.bkffilerepair.net
curtishollister
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:25:17 AM(UTC)
curtishollister

Bahrain

If you are frustrated then you can get reliable application to open BKF file Database and easily restore the files on your disk with BKF Restore Software. The BKF Restore Software gives you the best results for the corrupt or inaccessible BKF file recovery process.

This Software takes few seconds to recover corrupt Windows backup files and restores all data such as image, spreadsheet, text, graph and stored procedures from corrupt BKF files.

http://www.recoverfilesd...f-recovery-software.html
Download the free trial version to see the preview of recoverable original results.